VERTIC releases old editions of Trust & Verify
Starting today, and leading up to our 25th Anniversary Conference at Wilton Park in June, VERTIC has started to scan and release back-issues of Trust & Verify. We hope that the collection will not only illustrate the organisation’s rich past, but also serve as an archive for those who are interested in historical aspects of arms control, peace agreements, and the environment.
The publication has had a colourful past and several editors. Starting out in the 1990s as a small pamphlet, it has grown into a publication with substantial analysis provided by both VERTIC staff and a large cadre of invited authors.
The editors of Trust & Verify have been:
- Larry MacFaul, editions 129 to present;
- Andreas Persbo and Larry MacFaul, editions 125 to 128;
- Larry MacFaul, edition 124;
- Angela Woodward, edition 123;
- Michael Crowley, editions 121 and 122;
- Angela Woodward, editions 119 and 120;
- Trevor Findlay, editions 113 to 118;
- Trevor Findlay and Ben Mines, edition 112;
- Trevor Findlay, editions 110 and 111;
- Kenneth Boutin, editions 108 and 109;
- Kenneth Boutin and Trevor Findlay, editions 106 and 107;
- Trevor Findlay, editions 104 and 105;
- Oliver Meier, editions 101 to 103;
- Trevor Findlay, editions 80 to 100;
- Richard Guthrie, editions 29 to 79;
- Declan McHugh, editions 24 to 29; and
- John Grounds, editions 1 to 23.
Today's release cover parts of editions 63 to 93, covering January 1996 to April 2001. The editions can be found here.
Last changed: May 13 2011 at 5:19 PMBack